If you visit a site operated by a third party through a link included on this site, your information might be used differently by the operator of the linked site.
What we might collect
The type of information we might collect about you includes:
- your name and address
- your phone number and e-mail address
- your credit or debit card details if you subscribe to one of our online services
- your occupation
- your interests
- the information included in any online services to which you subscribe
- details about the services you specifically request
- any information you post about yourself on this site; and
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information you provide to us when using this site will be processed for the following reasons:
- to process any request for advice or information supplied by us
- to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services, should you consent to this
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved). From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with other statutory requirements.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, or contact us
To comply with the Data Protection requirements we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time contact us
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please contact us and we will notify you how to proceed.
When visiting our site, we would like to use tracking technologies which record information about you automatically. This can include using a ‘cookie’ which would be stored on your browser.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our site
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access our site
- the date and time you access our site
- the pages you enter, visit and exit our site from* an
- if you linked to our site from another site, the address of that site
We use this information to help us identify access patterns, to improve our site and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our site stays compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience.